Identifying China?

I just got these and was wondering what they were. They look a lot like Noritake Savannah collation. But the mark on the bottom is different and the flowers on the cup is in the wrong place. The mark on the bottom says 8142 JFP Made in China. Can someone help me find out what they are and what there value would be? And I apologize for my camera. It's not very good.

Unfortunately it isn't Noritake Savannah. Here is a pic of that pattern:
www.replacements.com/.../4646671

The value of fine china has decreased in value. People dont want it anymore. That being said, you can get a quote from replacements.com. They will also identify it.

I am sorry the pictures are so blurry. There are so many patterns that seeing the slightest shade and variances is helpful.

I found one pattern for you to look at to see if it matches yours by color:

www.replacements.com/.../144303

If it is, the values Replacements offers are retail and if you are looking to buy, you will have to add shipping to that. If you are looking to sell you can expect to get 1/4 to 1/2 of retail.

If this isn't right, I can see if I can find my editing software and try get it to be clearer.

This set is called China 8142 by China , there is not a lot of inventory in stock on this delicate design. At Replacements, a leading china supplier that buys and sells to consumers is currently low on inventory , but here is what they have- www.replacements.com/.../144303

Consumer Advice Collectibles ChinaApril 28, 2021
👒
🐛
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-China-1.html