Identifying Insect Eggs on a Papaya Tree?

I just found these eggs on my papaya tree and don't know what they are. Do they look familiar to anybody?

I'm not sure these are insect eggs. Too uniform and clear for fruit flies, so I'm going to suggest that what we see is some sort of "sap" droplet or product of the stem "sweating". Has there been a change in temperature? Is the plant otherwise healthy?

These are not eggs at all. I have 20 trees here and they all have this on them. What happens is this. When one of the leaves dies and falls off the tree there is a white sap that drips. When it rains the sap is dripped onto the fruit skin and forms these white dots. Do not worry about this it happens all the time. They are a bit sticky and when the fruit grows up and you can pick it off the tree it is easy to wash this off. I just leave mine alone and allow it to happen because it is not harmful to the fruit on the tree.

I'm not familiar with Papaya but looking at your picture the spots do appear to be from sap.
It is a good idea to get acquainted with your county extension agency as they can answer all of your questions about gardening/plants and they know what is causing problems in your area.
ask.extension.org/ask

Home and Garden Gardening InsectsNovember 8, 2020
😷
🎄
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-Insect-Eggs-on-a-Papaya-Tree.html