Identifying a Bug Found in the House

I saw this bug in our home. I tried looking it up and Google didn't really help. Can someone tell me what bug is this and if this is a one time invader or there would be more of them?

Best Answer

It's the right color for a silverfish, and may be a nymph (baby) but full grown ones have longer legs and don't have pinchers or pointy rumps. See the photo....

www.orkin.com/.../

I would scoop it into a glass jar, seal tighly, double bag it, and take it to your local hardware store or garden center to get them to identify it. This way you can be positive and then figure out the best solution! There are many natural, chemical free ways to rid your home of pests!

Let us know what you find! Good luck!!

It is a silverfish and you have more than one. They eat your possessions. Get some pesticide.