Identifying a Mahogany Dining Table?

I have not been able to identify the origins of this mahogany dining table. It is oval with twin pedestals in the form of 3 feathers. Limited markings order the table top. 4 photos. Please help.

This might be an impossible task for any of us to help you with. Your table does not have a manufacturing label or name on it so it makes it even harder for one of us to identify this table.

A lot of furniture that is labeled with the 4 to 6 digits are often date codes of when the piece was made. This is a furniture forum where a lot of people go to ask the same exact question you are asking now. Please read some of the answers here because they are very helpful to you. A lot of furniture like this can't be identified according to the comments here. Some piece after along searching and identifying some of the design can be narrowed down a bit but a lot of people never find the answers they ware looking for. designaddict.com/.../

If you want to know more bout this maybe you can speak with an antique dealer in your area. They might have a bit more knowledge than the people here tod and could help you narrow down the time, era, and maybe the company who made this. With out knowing more about this and just having the number I am running into the same issues as so many people are when they want to identify a piece of furniture like this.

It looks like something that may be a modern (1960s) Pulaski Furniture piece or a Harcourt piece, but I don't know all of their pieces for either brand. When searching, search for double pedestal, oval, and Italian neoclassical design.

While I can't see it in person, it really strikes me as a newer, reproduction of an old style.

It is gorgeous!! Post back what you learn!

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I agree and believe this is a well-made reproduction. The table has such an unusual (to me) pedestal style that I was hoping someone else might have seen something like it before so I could narrow my search. I appreciate the time you took to help provide some clues.

It is amazing and I have seen those, frond? Not able to find the word for the pattern in my brain at the moment, but I have seen similar by both the brands I shared with you below. You may want to see if there are any of their old catalogs on line or if you have access to any old newspaper sites, I have one, but it is a paid subscription, looking at old furniture store ads may get you a match pretty quickly. I just wish the newspaper site had a photo match feature look Google and Bing does, but they don't.

Here was a Harcourt piece I found in my research that was very similar to your style, but it was for an end table. Sadly I can't find it in my history.

They key word searches may help you.

Post back what you learn!! Blessings!

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Used FurnitureDecember 10, 2020
😷
🎉
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Mahogany-Dining-Table.html