Identifying a Noritake Pattern?

This was my father's dinner set, it is not my taste, but I am keeping it for nostalgic reasons (he died in 2011). I can't find the pattern name and I'm surprised it is not on the bottom of the china.

Can anyone help identify it please?

Answers

Best Answer

I love Mid Century Modern (MCM) and this is a classic MCM look!! Very cool!!!

I can see why you are puzzled. Me too!! When I first saw it, I was like, oh, cool, that is the Mardi Gras pattern, but when I blew it up on the big screen it is similar but not a match.

You could try to send it to Replacements.Com and see if they can tell you what you have. If you took a picture of the plate without the cup in the center and had it clear, you can try their photo match software yourself. I tried altering you photo to do that, but it is too dark and came up not recognizable.

Post back what you learn!! I am so curious!!

Answer this Question
Consumer Advice Collectibles ChinaJanuary 27, 2021
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Noritake-Pattern-1.html