Identifying a Porcelain Doll

I'm trying to identify this porcelain doll's artist. I won this doll in a Goodwill auction for $7.99. No paperwork came with this doll. Neither was there a year stamped on the neck, just a signature, that I can't make out. I'm assuming it's not an American artist. All I know is that this doll was number 57 out of 500, which is a small quantity. I was drawn to the unique eye color and the busy hair. She is my rescue doll :-) Thanks in advance for whatever help you can provide.

I believe another person was asking about this same doll. I found an excellent guide that will help you identify the doll. Please find the guide here:
https://www.the your-doll-773879
It is simple to use and will give you all the information that you need about your doll.