Identifying a Porcelain Doll

How much is this doll worth? My great gramma had this doll for awhile and I guess as a kid I always said I wanted it. I just wondered if it had any value or not, but I can't find anything on it. I mean even if worth a good amount I wouldn't sell it, but I'm just wondering what I have. On the back of the neck is ZLT-05C.

The marking on it doesnt tell much. Undress the doll and look for more. If you cant find any, the doll is worth very little.

She is very pretty. I am very curious what you have also.

She does not look familiar to me, but I would like to help figure out who she is because she has me quite curious.

I don't often see what I call bottle mouth dolls (her mouth is an O shape which I usually associate with infant dolls that take a bottle) in what appears to be an older child doll. You usually see this in infant dolls. That has me the most curious.

Can you give a little more info?

What year was your great gramma born?

Is she made of porcelain or bisque (bisque has a rough feel, porcelain is smoother) or is she plastic?

How tall is she?

What fabric are the clothing? They look like they are machine made...is that the case?

To me she looks "newer" like 1950s or 1960s.

She does not look like what I consider an antique composition style doll. Composition dolls feel weird to me....they are rough and smooth at the same time...it is hard to describe unless you feel it. They are made of sawdust, glue and other materials that were plentiful in the early 1900s.

If you learn more in the meantime, post back what you learn. Thanks for sharing!

The only ZLT that I have ever heard of makes very small, cheap dolls and other toys so that doesn't seem like the same company.

You can post your question to this doll forum and I feel sure they can tell you something about your doll - maybe not the value but information to be able to search for value.

www.tapatalk.com/.../

You will need a few more pictures as well as size and composition and anything you know about the age (all the questions Pghgirl stated) or they may not be able to help you.
The board is very easy to use so check it out.