Identifying a Porcelain Doll?

The doll is from 1997 and has the brand name on the back of its neck. Sadly it is in terrible cursive writing and I can't figure out what it says. On its neck I think it also says hc76. It is about 14 inches tall. I am trying to find out who it is by and other information on it. I am trying to sell my dolls and to do that i need this information. I await your answer patiently.

You can look at these tips on how to find the value of the doll: "People often ask; What is the value of my doll?
Once you have identified who or what type of doll you have, to find a dolls price, value, worth to buy or sell, here's our tip;
with the name, maker or type of doll, use the below link to; Ebay Advanced Search - Find Items - Doll Sold Listings
- fill in the details on the form on the page link, check the Completed Auctions Only box and you will see recently
sold doll prices which are shown in green and that's as current a doll value, as you can get.
> ebay Advanced Search - Find Doll Sold Value < rover.ebay.com/.../1?ff3=4&pub=5575031274&toolid=10001...
(from dollreference.com)

Here's another great site that lets you search an extensive database of dolls, by age, materials, quality, etc dollprice.com/doll_categories.html

It's not that old of a doll. You can go to dollreference.com, but i don't think it's worth much.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJune 21, 2016
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Porcelain-Doll-22.html