Identifying a Porcelain Doll?

I have a doll that looks antique and has markings on the back of her neck, but I can't find anything when I type it in. I just want to know what kind of doll it is and if it's worth anything. Her face, head, forearms, and calves seem to be porcelain. She is about 14 inches.

Please help.

I have looked for these marks on the doll reference site and they are not from a famous doll maker at all. I can not seem to identify the marks on the back of the doll's head. In some cases like this the dolls were made from kits and the marks you see on the back of the head is the mold number of the head they used for the kit. A lot of people were making dolls back in the 1980s to give as gifts to their children or grandchildren. I do believe this is one of those dolls.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsFebruary 19, 2020
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Porcelain-Doll-295.html