Identifying a Porcelain Doll

Can you help me identify this doll? It doesn't have any markings on it. It's about a foot long. Thanks.

Best Answer

Identifying a doll by just a photo can usually only be done by a doll "expert" unless someone just "happens" to have seen such a doll.

• There is a doll "expert" on eBay that I have used in the past couple of years and she did a very good job for me.
  • She charges $4 which (to me) is a very low cost so check it out and see what you think.
  • www.ebay.com/.../214680910019

If a doll has no markings, it will be very difficult to identify. My guess is that it is bit worth much.

An easy way to find out about a doll is through an auction house in your area. They have people who are experts in all kinds of areas and they can help out in this one. Other than this you might need to pay a person to help you find out about your doll.