Identifying a Precious Moments Figurine

I have this figurine and I cannot find information on it. I am trying to research the value of this item so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. This is what is on the bottom of the figurine and I have attached a photo. On the bottom it states, "Precious Moments by Enesco 2001 Precious Moments Inc. Lic. Enesco Group inc 952966.

Thanks again.

Back in 1979 Enesco introduced the orignal 21 figurines. Yours is not one of them. There is a site who sells the original 21 figurines and it appears they go for around $85 to $150 each. I can give you another site to help you identify your figurine and determine the value of the figurine. This is a good site and it will give you an accurate price of how much the figurine is worth today. www.woolvey.com/precious-moments-identification-and...

They are selling on EBay for,$40 to $100

I would contact the company directly here www.preciousmoments.com/

If I remember right, his name is "Your Heart is so Fairy Colorful". He was 2001, should have a box and tag inside that ID him.

He should have a bag with him attached to the bottom of the piece--I can't remember if it was cello or fabric or ceramic.) The bottom of the photo blurs a little so I can't see if he is all intact.

I have not seen one sell in ages. Someone has him listed in eBay for $39.99. If you watch that auction and it sells, that will be his value if yours and the one for sale are in the same condition, have the same box and paperwork.

I have seen these called rare, but I have seen 3-4 out there so that means they are not rare. People tend to use RARE in their listings when they don't know what they are looking for and can't find it the way they are searching!

Sadly the value of PM has dropped as many collectibles have since the big market crash of 2008 and the Marie Kondo craze of recent years. There are just too many on the market.

Post back how your sale goes!

I did not locate this exact figurine for sale but since the average selling price was less than $15 I did not look any further (and so many were sold for under $5).
Precious Moments have been sold in so many stores (and at one time they even had franchise stores in the malls) that it is really something to see a really 'rare' item. The company has refused to make a public statement about the actual number they produced of each item - except one or two that were given as 'special' gifts or sold in a club.

New ones are still being made so they are still popular - just not a good item for selling to make any profit. Most will sell for less than the original price and may take years to sell - or maybe someone will be lucky and sell in a short period of time - this is our Internet sales of today.

I did see this item listed on Amazon for $15.99 (no picture).

Here are the sold listings from eBay for the past several months.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=precious+moments...

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesDecember 29, 2019
🎉