Identifying a Stuffed Dog?

I've had this stuffed dog ever since I was really little. I've been trying to find replicas of her, but so far I've been out of luck. All the words on her tag have been worn off. She also had a tail, but it got chewed off by a dog a couple years ago. It was tan like her body color and had a white tip, her paws have beads in them, but the rest is stuffing.

Best Answer

If you are looking for a replica for your stuffed animal and you do have a great photo of your stuffed animal I would suggest that you go to Budsies to get one for you. Here is the link to the site. www.budsies.com/.../. They can make you a duplicate or a replica of your dog and it will look just like the one you had when you were a child.

Place your pictures along with your story on social media sites( facebook ,twitter , inst-gram). There many at home and could answer this challenge . There are people with collections and maybe the same stuffed animal, that will chime in, and maybe sell.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Toys Stuffed ToysJune 7, 2020
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Stuffed-Dog-2.html