Identifying a Stuffed Reindeer

I got this stuffed reindeer for my son in about 2012. I got it at a pharmacy calledRite Aid. I bought it for about a dollar. I have no idea where the tag went so if you can find it that would be great. He's been wondering how it looked before he got it.

This is going to be so hard to find the company who made one of these. I know at the holidays Rite Aid, Target and few other stores would order special items to sell during the holidays. There were always one of a kind stuffed animals that had a Christmas theme. Basically what you can do if you want to fix up this little guy is to contact a site called Budsies and they make new toys for replacement from your old ones. Here is the link to the site. www.budsies.com/.../

You can go on social media, and ask , does anyone have any idea what this reindeer looked like new. Include your story, and pictures, front and back to get a quick answer!

Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysMarch 19, 2020
🐛
🌻
😷
🐰
👒