Identifying an Antique Brass Bed?

I purchased a very old brass bed, queen size, that is at least 100 years old, judging by the support frames. It has very high posts on the headboard, and lower ones on the footboard. The shape is angular, but with round posts and spindles. The finials are not round, but almost mushroom shape. I've never seen one exactly like it. Anyone know anything about this style?

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

I would look for some kind of marking. It will make it much easier to identify it.

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 105 Posts

If you are looking for information about your bed, I would basically start online and check out this website. It will help you to identify your bed and tell you about the different antique bed designs.

You can always take a photo of your bed and they will be more than happy to help you with more information. www.loveantiques.com/.../knowledge

I am trying to help someone identify an antique bed. Its full-size has the original Springs.

I have a brass bed I took apart and can not get back together there is a rod going through the top of the footbed and it has slipped in and I can not get it to come back out

Call Brass Beds of Virginia 800-409-0340. they can help you.

Consumer Advice Collectibles AntiquesFebruary 10, 2018
🎂
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-an-Antique-Brass-Bed.html