Identifying an Ashley Belle Doll?

I have had this doll for years now and I can't find out anything about her. She's different, she has no eyes, and is about 3ft and 7 inches tall. The number on her is M9903. Can anyone help me out?

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls are mass produced. If you knew the year this doll was made it might make it easier to find out the name of this doll. Basically, the only way to narrow down your search to help you identify this doll is by the year.

I have seen on the website the dolls are broken down by year. They sometime will display their collections of dolls like this. Not all years are shown and it is hard to find this doll from a number only.

Ashley Bell dolls are mass-produced. This is a larger doll, but won't be worth more than $50.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJanuary 22, 2018
😎
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
Generated 2020-08-05 13:29:33 in 964 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-an-Ashley-Belle-Doll.html