Information About Stuffed Rabbit?

So pretty much I'm trying to figure out what brand she is and how much she's worth. I got her at an antique/collectable shop for $5. But there's a price tag on it that looks like it's from a pawn shop and was sold to the owner of the antique shop for 40$. I'm not sure if it was worth that price or if it was just sold by one of those people that overpriced stuff just because it's old.

I would describe your rabbit as a vintage Victorian style rabbit. Without any type of label/tag it will be hard to identify what brand it is. You might want to search eBay using vintage Victorian as the style to see if you can find something similar to your rabbit.

I can't determine value and I can't find another online, (I've tried, I used to find stuffed animals via Google images only using descriptors when I had no tags. Only a few times that worked.)

That rabbit is so gorgeous! If I had the money, I would have paid $40 dollars for it!

If you cannot read the tag, it will be hard to identify this stuffed toy.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Toys Stuffed ToysApril 12, 2021
🌻
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Information-About-Stuffed-Rabbit.html