Information and Value of Antique Furniture?

I am trying to determine what time period this furniture is from plus the type and value. The three piece set includes two chairs and a couch. I have a picture (the first picture) of one of the chairs as shown. The other two pictures show the detail on the arm, leg, top, and back of the couch. The chairs have the same detail. The fourth picture is of an upholstery tag found on the couch.

Unfortunately the photos are very dark and do not give a good view of the pieces so there is not much I can offer. If you are able to do a full facing photo in good light, front, back, and underside, I may be able to offer more.

The upholstery appears to be a common pattern from the 1950s and 1960s but if it was redone that does not tell you much.

I am not sure if this company on the tag is still listed. The data on it is inconsistent--but I would start there and see what they can tell you:

SOUTHERN MANOR FURNITURE CORP
1207 Sunset Dr
Thomasville, Georgia 31792-6356

(229) 226-1281

Post back with what you learn or additional photos! Thanks for sharing!

The pictures are not good enough to really identify your furniture but it looks like it was from early 40's-50's (maybe older but dark finish that was only popular for short periods of time - almost 'Gothic').
I feel sure the Southern Manor Furniture Co did not make this furniture but probably only reupholstered it.
There only seems to be one person at the company address but you and still ask about your pieces. It seems there may still be some stores in operation.
www.bizapedia.com/.../southern-manor-furniture-corp.html

From online sales it appears this is the type of furniture the company made:
www.proxibid.com/.../54948749

if you can take a few good pictures you might try asking your question on these sites:
instappraisal.com/
www.artifactcollectors.com/.../ask.html

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesNovember 21, 2020
🎄
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Information-and-Value-of-Antique-Furniture.html