Instant Pot Beef Ribs
Make bone-in beef ribs at home in your Instant Pot. You may never go out for them again.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I often don't make beef ribs at home, because it's time consuming to get it just right; where the meat just falls off the bones. I finally tried making them in my Instant Pot and they were absolutely delicious! Totally beat restaurant ribs in flavour and tenderness.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 4 lb bone-in ribs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pt beer
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 cup barbecue sauce of your choice
- Rub ribs with salt, pepper, paprika, and onion powder.
- Coat with sugar.
- Mix beer and mustard together inside the Instant Pot. Push ribs into pot. They will bend and coil around to fit in. Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes, then allow to vent completely.
- Smother in your favourite barbecue sauce.
- As an optional step to heat the sauce and brown the ribs up, you can place them under a broiler for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
CommentsRead More Comments