Is My Dog a Full Blood Pit Bull?

My boyfriend got him for me yesterday from an old lady that was giving them away. He's suppose to be a full Pit. But people have been telling me he is half Pit. Plus I don't know his age or when his birthday was. How old does he look? Or should I just make up a birthday?

He looks full blooded. Your vet can give you an approximation of age and you can make up a birthday.

Definitely talk to the vet to establish the age and get this sweet pup on a vaccine schedule. The vet can give you an idea of breed too. I see some bully breed and the eyes look pup like? So my guess is a mix.

If the vet gives you an age, you can count back and pick a birthday day to celebrate or celebrate the got you day (adoption day) as the birthday.

He looks to be about 3-4 months old, but I am not an expert!

Enjoy your new fur baby! Wishing you an amazing life together!

He is an adorable little dog and looks around 12 to 15 weeks old right now. You'll need to get him to the vet really soon to start his series of shots. This is so important and will protect him against Parvo.

At this time you can ask the vet if he can help you establish a day or an idea of how old he is. From the pictures, you've added on here he looks like a Pit Bull, but considering he is so young and dogs change so much it won't be possible to tell until he grows up a bit more. Your vet can also help you with this.

Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 26, 2018
🐛
📓
😷
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Is-My-Dog-a-Full-Blood-Pit-Bull-5.html