Kaboom Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Category Cleaning
Removing the bathroom's dirt, grim and soap scum can be a challenge. This guide contains Kaboom bathroom cleaner reviews.

I have been keeping house for some 40 years. I always look at products that can save time and work safely and effectively. Kaboom Bathroom Cleaner with Oxy Clean (bathroom, tub and tile) is wonderful for the bathroom. It takes off the grime and dirt without hurting the finish of the basin, tub or tiles. Just spray and allow to sit for 5 minutes and spray your tub and tile and, voila! it is clean as a whistle.

By gem from VA

I'm sorry that I must disagree. It says on the bottle not to use on your tub if it has been reglazed. I did not know that the tub in the house I just bought had been reglazed, therefore Kaboom ruined my bathtub. I'm going to buy a tub surround.

I guess it depends on how dirty the tub is. Didn't do squat on my twin teenage sons bath/shower.

It did smell nice though, but those boys are gross. The combo of soap scum and body oils was just too much for kaboom.