Keep Cool By Cooking Outside

Category Cooking Tips
Cooking inside during the heat of the summer not only heats up the kitchen but the entire house. This is a page about keep cool by cooking outside.

Instead of heating up my kitchen, I do a lot of cooking outside on the porches. I've enjoyed using my George Foreman, crockpot, toaster oven, and grill to help keep the house cool during this hot weather. I have an old hot plate that I may be dragging out soon.

Get into the habit of grilling outside. Grilled meat and vegetables taste fantastic when prepared well and you keep the heat outside.

Grilled Corn on the Cob

Pull husks away from corn but leave husks attached. Remove silks and then push the husks back over the corn. You can tie the end of the husks to keep them in place over the corn. Soak corn in cold water for 30 minutes. Then place on a preheated grill for 20 to 25 minutes on medium heat.

Chicken Teriyaki Kabobs

A tasty recipe to make outdoors.

Directions:

Combine the chicken and 3/4 cup Teriyaki Marinade into a Ziplock bag or sealable container. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.

Then remove the chicken and discard the marinade. Sprinkle the pepper and garlic powder onto the chicken. Then put together your kabobs, alternating ingredients.

Grill for 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Use the remaining 1/4 cup Teriyaki marinade to baste the kabobs as they cook.

In These Pages
Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsAugust 13, 2016
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-07 07:49:15 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️