AppliancesRepair

Keep a Check for Freezer Leaks

Last year, I walked by my freezer and I stepped in a little water and was wondering where it came from. The freezer seemed to be OK so it took me a while to realize that the water was coming from the freezer. It was not working properly and my husband had to replace the thermostat.

I now have newspaper under the freezer. I can pull it out and keep a check to make sure the freezer is not sweating. I pull it out, look and then push it back and it's out of sight.

I also have one under the washing machine. I pull both of them out weekly and check to see, all is OK underneath.