Kenmore Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice

My ice maker just stopped doing anything. I pulled it out and opened it up. There is no damage or burnt/broken components. Nothing appears damaged at all. The water tube seems clear. I filled the little bowl with water and it froze, but did not dispense. The light on the inside wall of the freezer gives no error messages. It is as if a fuse is blown, but I did not think these things had fuses. Is there a circuit board that might need to be replaced?

No, there isn't a circuit board on the unit. If you're having issues of the try dumping ice, then you have a problem with the motor that operates the arm and try. You'll need to remove the unit again and change out the motor.