Kids Kar Kit

This kit can be customized for each family and each kid. If you have multiple kids, I would make each one their own.

Total Time: 30 Minutes

Yield: 1

1. I found the printouts of the coloring books using clip art. I had to play around a bit for the size to be right for the box, but it works out to be about 4.5" by 7.0". Same with the game pages, too.
  2. The pill box holds exactly 14 crayons. A good variety will keep kids interested.
  3. Next add the games. There are enough free ones on line you can find enough to keep them occupied.
  4. I then added the notepad and pens.
  5. Then it was the paperclips and pipe cleaners. Snacks are optional of course. And there you have it. Play around with your own ideas and as always N-JOY!!

This is a great kar kit! :)

Thanks! If I had started the writing just a bit to the left, I could have written KidzKarKit. Oh well...shoulda woulda coulda right?