Kitchen Decorating Ideas

My kitchen is decorated with a chili pepper theme. I wanted to change it up a little and add pumpkins and maybe some kale. What do you think of the idea? They do make pumpkin chili!

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Sprucing up your kitchen:

• Well considering chile peppers are normally red the orange color of pumpkin would go quite nicely with the red color.
  • Personally, I have never heard of pumpkin chile before, but why not. Many people do stranger things and they do taste different and at times very good.
  • Kale is green, but this is sort of a leaf vegetable and not so sure it would actually mix nicely with chile pepper or the theme.
  • If it was me, I think the orange and red would be a nice combination and add a nice change to the kitchen.