Kitchen Decor Theme Ideas

My kitchen walls are a butter color and the counter tops are dark brown and gold. The cabinets are a walnut color. What theme would look good?

By Jackie F.

How about a harvest therme, with fruits and vegetables in various colors? Another possibility is chickens. roosters. Both of these have many accessories, curtains, canister sets etc. available. What about sunflowers or other flowers in shades of yellow, gold orange? If you are ananimal lover, what about animal prints with dogs/puppies, cats/kittens, or other animals? A jungle plant or fern theme in shade of green and brown could work.

Delf Blue and Sunflowers!

My kitchen color scheme is similar to yours. I love chickens and roosters, they have some of the prettiest colors in them. I have all sizes and colors, I also found material at Walmart and made coordinating curtains.

I used red to decorate. I have a red pot hanger, red pots and pans hanging from it. Wooden spice rack, painted red, found spice jars with red tops, my cookbooks are displayed in a Walmart bookshelf that I painted a deep red.

As crazy as it sounds it works, I have coordinating canisters, the red is just enough to make it pop without being overpowering. Just try a couple of things in red just to see if it makes a difference. I think it might surprise you. Good luck on whatever you choose.