Kitchen Paint Color Advice?

We are painting our kitchen and adjoining great room. The cabinets are natural maple, floors are golden oak, countertops brown granite, and appliances are stainless. What color would be best? There is not a lot of light in the kitchen.

Right it is painted tomato red. It is just too much and makes the room overwhelming. I am considering BM Bryant Gold for two walls in kitchen and fireplace wall and Powell Buff for the rest of the space. Any better ideas? Thanks.

By Pam W.

I agree with you the current color is too strong for the amount of light in the room. With the brown counters I would consider blues (indigo) and golds and rust with cream as my neutral.

I would be inclined to keep the large areas of color on the lighter side. You could consider adding some lighting in the kitchen too.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceDecember 7, 2014
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Kitchen-Paint-Color-Advice-60.html