Kitchen Window Treatment Color Advice

If I have green walls and grey cabinets in the kitchen and multicolor countertops, what color window treatments would work? The countertop has black, grey, gold or tan, and white.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I'd go with gold if you wanted to make it pop, but white if you wanted to keep it toned down.

I would go with a green and gray print. Make sure the green and gray are in the same color family as the colors you have in the kitchen already.

I really think white would be your best bet. You have so much color in your kitchen already that trying to pick out one particular color would not help the overall color scheme and white will go with anything.

Try to go with a "flat" white rather than a sheen, you do not want to be in competition with the other colors.

Good luck!

Color curtain advice.

Step 1
You go with white, tan, camel, pink, and light or medium gray they all go with green.

Step 2
I personally would use pink to add a pop of colour.

Personally, I like the idea of adding a light chiffon yellow to the mix. This wouldn't actually be a gold color or even a white color. It would be a very light yellow or lemon color to pull all the colors into one place.

On the other hand, if you just wanted to really tie the kitchen together , then it's better to use white. This is a universal color that can be used with any color that is in your kitchen.

I would go with a stripe or other print that has a darker shade of the color you want to stand out the most. Like say your green...find something with a darker shade of Green, deep Yellow, Black or Charcoal Grey, Orange, White, and maybe a rich pink or red.

A mixture of any/all of these will complement what you already have and pull the room colors together.

I would go with cream because I like the kitchen to be bright (lots of natural light)