Kitchen and Bedroom Paint Color Advice

I live in a mobile home, and I want to repaint my kitchen. My cabinets are light brown and my counter tops are a plum color. The walls are vinyl wallpaper that you paint over and they have like grape looking stuff on wall. What color should I paint it?

And in my bedroom, I love to change my curtains and bedspread a few times a year, so what color would be good for me?

In the kitchen, maybe a light lavender? As for the bedroom, you could do like I do. I have 7 different quilts and sham sets that I use. I have sets of curtains that match them and I change them out according to the seasons.