Kitten With Tapeworms?

I found my kitten vomiting, and there were tapeworms in it. He is just 3 months old. What medicine should give him? I would be very grateful if you have a suggestion.

By R. Zaman

With no disrespect I can't believe that you would waste time posting this question. Apparently you have never taken your kitten to a Veterinarian or you would not be asking this question. In the best interest of the kitten please contact your Vet before it's to late.

You will probably need to take your kitten to the Vet. It can be hard to determine what kind of worm she has. Most over the counter wormers do not work very well, or can be dangerous for a small kitten. Take her to the Vet to be safe and give her a good chance.

Take him to the vet.

Since you posted this question, I'm going to assume you can't afford to go to a vet. Call the closest SPCA and see if there are any free or low priced clinics in your area.

Check with animal control in your area. Somewhere you will get free answers to your question. Make those calls today. This is serious.

Anonymous

Tapeworms are on the intestines not the stomache.

Pets HealthJune 25, 2014
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Kitten-With-Tapeworms.html