Ladybug Themed Party Ideas?

Category Party Themes
Planning a party around a ladybug theme is so much fun. This is a page about ladybug themed party ideas.

I am looking for ideas for my daughter's first birthday party. I am using a lady bug, but she is pink and the theme also has lime green. I want ideas on centerpieces and cake or cupcakes?

By Dorcvas from Hartford, CT

Answers

I made a ladybug cake that was baked it in an oven-proof round mixing bowl. I decorated it with red frosting that was sprinkled with red-colored sugar. I made the spots with sliced black gumdrops, black string licorice and other candies. It has been quite a long time since I made it but I'm sure if you use a ladybug photo as a guide, you will come up with some ideas.

You can make your own red-colored sugar by adding food dye to white sugar and then spreading it out on paper towels to dry. If you use the black string licorice, warm it a bit in the microwave so it is easier to shape. I really like the cupcake idea, too. Just remember to have fun with it.

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesApril 13, 2013
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ladybug-Themed-Party-Ideas.html