Lamb and Herb Stew (Ghormeh Sabzi)

A family Persian stew recipe with wonderful herbs and spices flavoring the lamb. It uses dried limes and is best served over basmati rice.

This has been one of my favourite Persian stews since I was a little kid. There is truly nothing like it. This is another one of those recipes people ask for my instructions on often and it's best I put it up here with pictures for everyone get use out of. This is my late grandmother's recipe, taught to me by my mother. You can use beef in place of lamb, or just make it vegetarian.

serving dish of stew and bowl of rice

In These Pages
Food and Recipes Recipes International Middle EasternJanuary 25, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-26 22:06:53 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️