Leftover Fish Patties
Turn leftover fish into delicious fish patties for a whole new meal. This is a guide about making leftover fish patties.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Every time there's leftover food, as much as possible I see to it that it doesn't get wasted. So I do the kitchen experiments by looking for available ingredients.
This leftover steamed fish looks good for fish patties which my son would prefer over a beef patty.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup fish flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 ml water
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Mash fish flakes with fork to see if there are tiny pieces of bones left. Remove them.
- Add in all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and a little more flour if necessary.
- Then the oyster sauce and continue to mix until well combined.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture and form into patties.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drizzle with oyster sauce and enjoy.