Leftover Fish Patties
Every time there's leftover food, as much as possible I see to it that it doesn't get wasted. So I do the kitchen experiments by looking for available ingredients.
This leftover steamed fish looks good for fish patties which my son would prefer over a beef patty.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup fish flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 ml water
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Mash fish flakes with fork to see if there are tiny pieces of bones left. Remove them.
- Add in all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and a little more flour if necessary.
- Then the oyster sauce and continue to mix until well combined.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture and form into patties.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drizzle with oyster sauce and enjoy.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.