Lemon Drop Cookies Recipes
The tangy flavor of lemon makes for a delicious cookie. This page contains lemon drop cookies recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Luscious and lemony cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick soft butter
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
Cream sugar, butter and lemon juice. Slowly stir in flour. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 14 or 15 minutes.
So easy and great tasting. Hope you enjoy!
By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV
My family really loves lemon flavored desserts. This can be just a basic sugar cookie recipe of your own, or use mine with lemon flavorings. My recipe is for soft puffy sugar cookies.
Total Time: 1/2 hour
Yield: 60 cookies
Source: My own homemade cookies
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1-1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (or use dairy creamer)
- Mix sour cream and baking powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy, adding eggs one at a time mixing well. Blend in nutmeg, lemon extract and sour cream mixture. Slowly add flour and mix very well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place cookies on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool on a rack for 10 minutes. Continue cooling for 30 minutes before icing.
- To make icing, mix 2 cups confectioner's sugar, 1 tsp. lemon extract, and 1/4 cup milk or dairy creamer.
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 carton Cool Whip, thawed
- powdered sugar
Mix the cake mix, egg and Cool Whip together. Roll into 2 inch balls and roll them in the powdered sugar until coated. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. They will be soft when you take them out. As they cool, they will get slightly firmer.
By Robin from Washington, IA