Lester (Cat)

Photo Description
My cat, Lester, loves to lay on me to be petted and have his nose rubbed. It's usually not possible to recline on the couch without Lester taking the opportunity to jump up and take a seat.

Photo Location
Photo taken in the living-room of my home in Greeneville, TN.

Lester is beautiful! He looks beige in the photo, and reminds me of a beige cat I grew up with. You are one of millions of us who have been blessed with the privilege of being used as a bed by out cats - LOL! One of my cats, Snickers, a 16 pound tuxedo male, comes to bed with me and lies across my collarbones for several minutes, then moves down and lies across my thighs during the night. I always loved having my cats sleep with me, and many have. Best wishes to you and your cuddle pal Lester!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My dog's name is Lester. I love the name for an animal.

Reply Like this photo? Yes