Lost Power to Other Fixtures After Changing Out One

I changed one fixture in the kitchen and now I have no power to 5 lights. All lights were working before I changed that one. I took the one out, but there is still no power. I also checked the breaker and it is not tripped. Help.

You must have wired incorrectly if they were working before. It may be time to get a handyman or electrician.

I find it pointless to always see your comments, as you say the same thing every time. you should know that if they wanted to call an expert, they would, as I am sure they know that they exist. We are all here to learn, that is why we are here at THRIFTYFUN.

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalMarch 7, 2019
💘
🍀