No Power Coming from Two New Circuit Breakers

After checking the wires coming out of the breakers, I have two that don't have any power coming out. I replaced the "faulty" breakers, but still have nothing coming out. The other breakers are showing 120v coming out when tested with a meter.

You could have a tripped GFCI outlet or a loose wire

www.reddit.com/.../

I live in an old house and when we had issues like you are describing, we had to have a whole section of the wiring redone because there was a crack/split down the line--between the box and the room that I was having lights not go on.

Are you able to test along the line from the box to the place with issues? It sounds like you are working backwards from the box. Maybe work backwards from the room without power.

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalJune 6, 2019
🎄
🍂