Low Cost Vet in Riverside California

I need a low cost vet. My dog needs X-rays, but I can't afford much. I love my dog and don't want to cheap out, but I just can't afford hundred dollar X-rays plus additional expenses for whatever might be wrong

By Cindy from Riverside, CA

Vets pay for their training-college, medical school, and then pay for their clinics, staff, etc. They also have to live and pay expenses like the rest of us. So, there are very few "low-cost" vets. Suggest you find a way to get help for your dog now as she/he needs medical help.

You need to be able to afford a Vet if you want to be a pet owner. Your local humane society will provide care for your dog at no cost to you. Then they will put the dog up for adoption. That might be your best bet. Letting your dog suffer wouldn't be a good choice.

Anonymous

Things happen. One day your fine the next day you lose your job and your world turns upside down.

You don't need to be rude. People go through hardships. Pick on some else.

do you kind of heartless people have nothing to do but let us all know how hardship never hits you and how great you are at handling all of lives situations good for you .a kind answer or none at all would have been appreciated more than that ....and that is what a lot of these places are for ....not for you together people the rest of us still need help and NOT your kind

Anonymous

Amen to that. People don't understand until it happens to them or theirs. Too bad people can be so cold.