PaperCrafts

Make Confetti from Scrap Paper

Do you ever use construction paper or even lined paper and after cutting or using the section of the paper you need, toss the paper in the trash? Stop right now. You can use the scrap pieces. You can use cute shape hole punchers and save those scrap paper into confetti! I bought these inexpensive hole punchers in cute shapes like a heart, teddy bear, flower, and palm tree. You can punch the scrap paper and use to put into letters, cards, presents, as a decoration for party table top, or in scrapbooking.

A fun way I will be using the heart shaped confetti is in the Mother's Day card! When my mother opens the card up, she will open the heart with hearts all over!