Making 2 Ingredient Healthy Cookies
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
December 21, 2019
I wanted some healthier cookie choices for my family for the holidays and experimented with these! They could even be good for breakfast! I made 2 and 3 ingredient choices and we had a taste test.
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- 2 bananas
- Optional: nuts, chocolate, or peanut butter chips, cinnamon
- Mash up 2 ripe bananas (I used some I had frozen when they were ripe).
- If you only have old fashioned rolled oats simply put some in your processor for 10-15 seconds to grind them a bit smaller.
- Mix the bananas and oatmeal together.
- Drop by tablespoons on an ungreased pan or add a tablespoon of your additional ingredients to your mix. I divided mine up to try nuts, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and plain. I baked them at 350F for 15 minutes.
- We really liked them all.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.