Making Metal Bottle Cap Oysters with Pearls
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
June 27, 2016
Here is a way to transform metal bottle caps into cute customized oysters with pearls.
- bottle caps
- permanent markers or paint
- plastic pearls
- hot glue gun
- Gather your supplies.
- Take a bottle cap and using the pliers flatten out the edges all around. It should look like the cap on the right.
- Using your permanent marker, paint any color or design you'd like.
- Cut a plastic pearl off. Use the hot glue gun and put a dot of glue in the middle of the cap. Quickly press the pearl on.
- With the hot glue gun add glue on the back edge of the cap. Quickly press other cap on for a few seconds.
- Enjoy your creations ! :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.