Making Metal Bottle Cap Oysters with Pearls
Transform metal bottle caps into decorative oysters, each with a pearl inside. They are fun to make and more fun to gift or use as the basis for other crafts, such as magnets.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a way to transform metal bottle caps into cute customized oysters with pearls.
- bottle caps
- permanent markers or paint
- plastic pearls
- hot glue gun
- Gather your supplies.
- Take a bottle cap and using the pliers flatten out the edges all around. It should look like the cap on the right.
- Using your permanent marker, paint any color or design you'd like.
- Cut a plastic pearl off. Use the hot glue gun and put a dot of glue in the middle of the cap. Quickly press the pearl on.
- With the hot glue gun add glue on the back edge of the cap. Quickly press other cap on for a few seconds.
- Enjoy your creations ! :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.