Making Money from Crafting?

I lost my job last year and haven't had any luck finding something else. I have recently had access to unlimited material in very old ratty looking clothing. Does anyone have any thoughts on what I can make from this recycled material to make money, at least for all of my medications? Thank you for your input.

By Karen

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

If you are going to use "old ratty clothing" this might be the last time you call it that. Then, wash some of it and see how it looks pressed. Then, yank on it pretty hard and see if it holds up to any stress. If it passes the test, you might be able to hot glue it into strips and make some hot pads out of it.

You can advertise them as "Re Purposed on Purpose" or "The Clothes Bin" as a way to let others know this is from clothing.

Or, if you are craft challenged, you may want to launder it, cut out the seams and such, press it, cut it into squares for quilts and just sell it that way.

Here is a really good site to try out. Click on the image option and you will see hundreds of images on what to do with scrap fabric.
Good luck!

www.google.com/search?q=scrap+fabric+ideas&hl=en...

Crafts Recycled Crafts ClothingJanuary 7, 2013
🎃
🍂
Generated 2022-10-17 14:31:12 in 880 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-Money-from-Crafting.html