Making a Fuzzy Locker Rug
Kids love to decorate their school lockers to showcase their interests or simply to make it fun. This is a page about making a fuzzy locker rug
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My daughter saw the locker rugs at the store and I decided to make her one that would fit the size of her locker better and be the color that she wanted.
- fur (by-the-yard)
- foam core board or cardboard
- hot glue
- craft knife
- Cut the foam core board or cardboard to fit in the locker. Then cut the fur about 1 inch bigger on all sides.
- Apply hot glue to one edge and adhere the fur to the back of the board. Then pull the fur tightly and adhere the opposite side.
- Now fold the corners of the fur in and glue in place. Then adhere the other two sides, making sure to pull it tightly.
- Place the rugs into the locker.