Making a Fuzzy Locker Rug
My daughter saw the locker rugs at the store and I decided to make her one that would fit the size of her locker better and be the color that she wanted.
- fur (by-the-yard)
- foam core board or cardboard
- hot glue
- craft knife
- Cut the foam core board or cardboard to fit in the locker. Then cut the fur about 1 inch bigger on all sides.
- Apply hot glue to one edge and adhere the fur to the back of the board. Then pull the fur tightly and adhere the opposite side.
- Now fold the corners of the fur in and glue in place. Then adhere the other two sides, making sure to pull it tightly.
- Place the rugs into the locker.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.