Making an A-Frame Folding Sign

Category Miscellaneous
Make your own frame for a store or even a yard sale and save money over buying one. This is a guide about making an a-frame folding sign.

Here is a fairly simple sign I made. I used 2 pieces of plywood, painted them white and put 2 hinges at the top. I drew the flower and lettering with a pencil, then painted it with paints I had around. I put a coat of clear varnish on it and use it every day to put out on the sidewalk in front of the shop I manage.

By April

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

That is a good looking sign! I love shops like yours with a sign on the sidewalk.

By Dana Cain (Guest Post)

OMG..I love that sign! It's gorgeous. I want one for my wall! ---

Love your sign!
Have just finished painting my own and cant seem to find a varnish thats clear enough to use.What type did you use, it looks great.Thanks.