Marie Biscuit Fudge Not Setting

I tried the Marie biscuit fudge. The recipe called for 3 eggs. I think it was too much. It won't set! What can I do to fix same? Will adding condensed milk and microwaving it work?

I have never been able to do anything that works to get runny fudge to set. It either gets too grainy or it burns or it is otherwise ruined. I personally would not waste time or money trying to fix it.

I learned long ago to go with it and turn the runny into a dipping sauce or spread. That way I get to enjoy the treat and not waste the ingredients. There is one recipe I have that I now intentionally make as a dip that is supposed to be a fudge recipe. Go figure!

Best to find a better (tried and true) fudge recipe and use it going forward. If I can find my grandma's recipe I will share it. It always set up great! I will look.

I agree with Pghgirl as I have never been able to 'repair' runny fudge.

Make a dip with this and try again.
All recipes that I have ever seen for Marie biscuit fudge only calls for one egg per package so please recheck your recipe (unless you were making 3 packages?).

www.sapromo.com/.../

You can try warming the fudge up and mixing in confectioner's sugar but I think the previous suggestions are most likely the best way to use up fudge that doesn't set.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesMarch 30, 2020
🌻
😷
🐛
👒
🐰