Marinated Swordfish

I just love swordfish, but will only cook it if I go out to the market that day and buy it. I make a quick, easy marinade and refrigerate it for at least an hour before cooking. I marinate the remaining swordfish at the same time in a plastic bag and freeze. I marinate all my meat before I freeze them in freezer bags!

1. Cut swordfish in half.
  2. Put each piece in a plastic bag. Add seasonings to each bag.
  3. Seal the bag and mix the bag well with your hands.
  4. I kept one in the refrigerator to have that night and let it marinade for an hour.
  5. Ad

6. The 2nd bag I freeze.
  7. To cook you can broil or pan brown it. I used pan browning. Just put it in a non-stick pan with some of the marinade on high to brown both sides. Then lower the heat and cover to simmer. Making sure the center is cooked by making a slit in the thicker part.
  8. Serve with a wedge of lemon over rice pilaf.