Mattress Pad Not Heating

My mattress pad is not heating properly. I have checked all the connections, and plug ins. Everything seems to working. Can you help?

Does it have a digital face where you can read something like "error" or anything? It's probably got a lost connection somewhere either way. If you can see a manufacturer number on the item anywhere, call it. Also, a lot of these items reset by unplugging, replugging, and holding down a button.

You will need to contact the manufacturer, or download and read the owners manual if you dont have one.

Try rebooting(Turning off and waiting a minute!). Turn back on and also waiting 1 more minute before pushing warm button.

If this does not work,contact the company for answers!

Usually this can be fixed by unplugging the cord from the mattress and unplug the cord from wall socket - wait a couple of minutes and then reconnect cord to the pad and then plug cord into the wall socket.
Most companies will tell you if this does not work then you may need a new control or other repairs to your pad.

I would suggest you Google your pad brand name (not stated in your question) and mattress pad not heating to find what others are saying about this problem.
Usually the company name (brand) will come up with suggestions to try.

Sunbeam is one of the most popular brands and this is what they state about problems:

www.sunbeam.com/.../bedding-troubleshooting-faq.html

What brand are you talking about here? How old is it?

What all have you tried to resolve the issue?

Try making sure all the plugs are getting a good connection. Make sure theres no lint or debris in the way of the plug. Turn off unplug and start over. Look for a reset button.

It has been years since I have used one of these and I am so sure they are made better than the ones they use to make. I had issues with the ones I used because it seemed the coils would break in them and they ne longer worked. I am not sure how old yours is but the newer ones are esaier to reset and get working properly than the older ones were.

You should take the plugs off the heading pad and unplug it from the wall. Leave it for a few minutes then plug back in the plug to the pad then the wall socket. Try it again. If this does not work then you either have a short in the cover or in the controls and one or the other will need to be replaced.

Home and Garden Repair AppliancesOctober 13, 2019
🎄
🍂

AppliancesRepair