Maytag Maxima XL Washer Displaying Error F08E01

I have replaced the hoses cold and hot, checked inlet valves, cleaned out drain, and cleaned out inside drain hose. I cleared the inside filter and checked the valve inlet hose for holes. The washer still throws error, 25 minutes into the cycle and we have to drain it. What else could it be?

You could have a water pressure issue in the house

How would I check that? I open the valves and there is a lot of pressure

Anonymous

Maytag has some good self help info on the web so if you are super handy maybe one of these items can help: producthelp.maytag.com/.../F8_E1_or_LF_or_LO_FL_Error_Code_in_Display

That said, I always tell people I learned a hard lesson with a washer years ago when my late dad (not super handy) tried to fix something on my washer and broke something else resulting in a super expensive repair.

Sometimes it is better in the long run not to be penny wise and pound foolish (so to speak) and call the experts in from the start. To me a $75 dollar service call (or whatever the current rate is) is much better than a $300 repair or needing to buy a new machine).

I am also including the Maytag help line phone number to see if they can tell you the best fix it person in your town www.maytag.com/.../contact-us.html

Good luck!