Mersman 6859 Matching End Tables?

0
Share
3
Save
Follow
Print

A Mersman end table.Hello, I am trying to establish what price range I should list these for. We are needing to make room for our 92 year old mother to move in and we are out of room. We were not sure when we have a garage sale if it would be worth putting them out. I searched but I only getting examples but not this type.

Thank you for your assistance
Cindy

A Mersman end table.

A Mersman end table.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

These range from $50 to $75 each.

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks

Furniture is slow selling online as it is very expensive to ship so usually items are listed as 'local pick up only' which means the final value will depend a lot on what type of response to old/vintage furniture is happening in your area.

Some areas can be in love with vintage while another area may not pick one up for free if placed by the curb.

Mersman is a good name but falls in the mid-price range so Judy's estimate is probably pretty close to the value of each table.
Your tables are not in the best condition so if you want $50-$75 at a yard sale then you'll need to do a good clean up job and maybe some polish or Old English to bring them up to par.

End tables usually sell pretty fast at yard sales if they're in decent condition and priced right.
I would put a higher price in the beginning and try to get a 'feel' for how people are reacting when they take a look at your tables. You can usually tell right away if the price or? is a turn-off.
If someone seems interested, maybe you can ask for an 'offer' and see how that goes.

This may be of help also:
www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-the-Value-of-Vintage-Mersman...

Thank you! I will clean them up a bit and see how it goes at the sale. I just love them but the original person who had them did not clean them much and they had tons of build up on them.

Shame they are attractive tables.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureJuly 12, 2021
😎
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Mersman-6859-Matching-End-Tables.html